Tell me this video womps buttocks....go ahead, tell me...

Gene Costanza

6.3mb
Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Cool video. If you have a modem, download it anyway :)

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Nice. 3 perfect sequential (double!) airstarts, AND deployment right at the top!

This man knows Jack.

Reply to
BB

waay kewl!

I gotta get me wona deese!

- iz

BB wrote:

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

A Woody?

Hey what sequencer was used anyway? And video?

Details please.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

That was a well done flight and video........sweet indeed.

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Randy

Reply to
Randy

ok, which codec do i need now?

Reply to
tater schuld

disregard, works fine now

three stages? looked like four

Reply to
tater schuld

3 dual airstart stages... central K on intial launch.

~Duane Phillips.

Reply to
Duane Phillips

this video womps buttocks

Really.

I absolutely love that one can almost perceive weightlessness "over the top"... I had to play this particular section a couple of times, just for the "ooh... aahh" effect.

Equipment details? More flight details?

~ Duane Phillips.

Reply to
Duane Phillips

Quicktime

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Now THAT was impressive. Three perfect airstarts and a good chute at apogee.

Mark Simpson

Hey Mark

Dunno if this is OT or not :-D , but I'm sitting here watching the Flyers and they brought back a Philly istitution!!! Rechi just scored for a case of Tastycakes! I can hear Gene Hart.........

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

Definitely a maximus kickus buttocks video.

John

Reply to
John Stein

Chuck, Chuck, Chuck...You're a cruel, heartless man. It's bad enough that I can't get a Philly cheesesteak here in MI, but now you're going to remind me that I can't get Tastycakes either? What's next, a detailed description of frying up some Hatfield Scrapple? ;-)

Mark Simpson

Here in socal where we have no distinct culture, such foods are foreign things. In fact they are mostly vilified as heart attack fodder.

It would be cool if there was some food to point to as uniquely socal. There actually is one truly good one. In-N-Out Burgers. But that is so simple.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Didn't you's invent tofu? :-D