Tell me this video womps buttocks....go ahead, tell me...

What happened to that cruel guy?? ;-) Cruel to cool in one URL.........I'm looking for the link for the Amish sticky buns from the Reading Terminal market.......the amish can keep their shoe-fly pie, but their sticky buns are incredible! And their pepper relish is awesome!! Gotta search. I know they have a site somewhere

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

Hmmm, having problems finding a link for export, until then this will hafta do

Chuck Rudy

Isn't that redundant?

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

You're going to look for an Amish web site? What in the world would they be running it on, a steam-powered server?

Or maybe they use the Amish Laptop as a server:

It'd be OK, I guess, unless they get the Amish Computer Virus:

Anonymous

Ah...... the English are so cruel..... :-)

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

RayDunakin wrote:

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

This is Taylor's. They are 1 lb. rolls and cost $6.50. We were familiar with it from grandparents in NJ.

Tom

Reply to
Tom Binford

Reply to
Gene Costanza

Pioneering, promoting, defining,is somewhat different from inventing. The former I did, the latter I mostly did not do.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

You stopped teasing and came up with a real solution, that's what happened. ;-)

Mark Simpson

I love this, they even have Frank's Black Cherry Wisniak on some of the packages!

Reply to
Chuck Rudy