Tell me this video womps buttocks....go ahead, tell me...

Whoa!!!!! Lookey here!!! Tastykakes by the case!!! Peanut butter Tandytakes are my favorite,but they have to be fresh outof the refridgerator, not warm.

Chuck Rudy

They've recently started showing up in the Bay Area, but I don't think their burgers are as good as the ones I remember from So.Cal.

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

In-N-Out suffers from supply line distance limits. They have locations in Vegas and Phoenix IIRC, but it all comes from Baldwin Park,CA. If they were to set up a hub in San Jose or something it might be able to serve most of norcal with the same "quality you can taste" as socal. They are limited by their 100% fresh methods. NO frozen meats for example.

It really is great.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Best hamburger joint out here is Fudrucker's.......had an ostrich burger last time, I'm hoping they do Buffalo burgers soon, they are tasty! :-)

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

Hmm, how about fish tacos?

Reply to
RayDunakin

If you come visit me in Claremont, there is the Buffalo Inn.

Or we could cruise there from Lucerne in a little over an hour.

Pretty sure the restaurant in Julian, CA with buffalo didn't burn down either. On the way to Plaster Blaster.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Why would it have burned down? You go through the drive through and light a little buttkicker??

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

It was right in the middle of the recent fire area, wasn't it (I know Julian sure was).

David Erbas-White

Chuck Rudy wrote:

Reply to
David Erbas-White

:)

Julian was at ground zero forthe San Diego area fires.

Ditto Claremont for the "Grand Prix" fire.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Point and ick!

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

We drive the hour to Savannah to get it at the Publix.

Tom

Reply to
Tom Binford

I'm not sure why that would limit them. Chili's also uses fresh meat for their burgers (far better than ANY fast food jo Fud's is ok, but I don't care too much for their homemade buns. I didn't know they had ostrich burgers there too. I tried one at a different restaurant once and hated it -- it was dry and tough like ground shoe leather but not as tasty.

Reply to
RayDunakin

Should still be there, Julian was in the path of the big "Cedar" fire here in San Diego County. The one firefighter who was killed died in the Wynola area, just a couple miles from Julian.

Reply to
RayDunakin

No I have a policy of not annoying TRA members unnecessarily. Several of my friends went, and one hit the jackpot by coming home with the lander. Thank goodness he knows someone in the motor biz, who happens to host open launches, eh?

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

It may be like Buffalo, if you cook it completely you've ruined it, it's got to be cooked rare......the one I had was quite good. I'm guessing it's way low in cholesterol too, just as buffalo is.

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

A guy I know went and lived in upstate NY for a year........while in the food market he saw something which sure looked like pork roll but he wasn't too familiar with the company name and just dropped it in his cart......he got home, got the ole pan fired up and opened the package, turned out to be dog food. Such is life.

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

Reply to
Gene Costanza

How does that qualify as food?

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

YOU DA MAN!!!

Thanks,

Mark Simpson

I'm not even going to touch that one. >;-)

Mark Simpson