Video Previews for N scale Rochelle Subdivision

For those intersted. Video previews of Operations on the Rochelle Sub have been posted and are available for download. The actual video is in DVD format and has a higher video quality that the previews.

Daryl

Rochelle Sub

Reply to
Daryl Kruse

Daryl=A0Kruse wrote: For those intersted. Video previews of Operations on the Rochelle Sub have been posted and are available for download. The actual video is in DVD format and has a higher video quality that the previews.

Daryl
Rochelle Sub

----------------------------------------------------- Nice work, Daryl! Thanks for sharing.

History of N Scale:
Links to over 600 helpful sites:

Bill

----------------------------------------------------- Nice work, Daryl! Thanks for sharing.

History of N Scale:
Links to over 600 helpful sites:

Roger T.

Excellent.

-- Cheers Roger T.

of the Great Eastern Railway

Reply to
Roger T.

How about some info on the train-cam setup? Inquing minds want to know! Val

Reply to
VManes

A lot of great work on that layout. I really enjoyed the train cam shot preview7! Thanks!

Terry Bickle

Reply to
Terry Bickle

The train cam was shot with a wireless camera on loan from Jim Jones of Tuscon Arizona. I'm sorry but I forget the brand of the camera. It rode on a flat car in front of the engine. The video, which is now shipping and can be ordered via my website, contains 7-8 minutes of train cam. One of my favorites is when the train crosses the long steel tressle bridge. Its pretty cool.

Reply to
Daryl Kruse - St. Paul Lutheran School