Re: Nar Level 2 test at LDRS?

I did my NAR L2 last year at LDRS. The guys from AARG, from Austin area, helped me out. Don't be afraid to ask questions or ask anyone to administer the L2 test and witness the flight. People that attend LDRS are great.

Can't thank POTROC's enough for putting on an incredible launch that was a true learning experience. I had the priviledge of helping with a N2000 launch with the AARG guys, talking shop with Dan Stroud from Dallas a bit to get details about Zeus L3 cert on an M2500 before he lofted it to 19, 600' and then some, meeting some really great people from all over and putting faces with names.

Look for a Beige Quik Shade flying a flag, that'll be DART-SD crew and we'll help if you haven't already hooked up.

-Boomer

Is their any possibility that one might be able to take the NAR Level 2 test > at LDRS. Is there a chance some NAR "trustee" may bring a test or 2 with > them? I know this may be somewhat strange to do NAR cert at a Tripoli > launch, but I am not a Tripoli member. > > -- > Happy Flying! > Mike Dickinson > snipped-for-privacy@cox.knet > remove the -at- and the K in net to respond > My web page >

Boomer

Thanks to all who responded. I guess my next question is "How do I make sure I can get a copy of the written test?" I did Cert level 1 in Argonia in 99, Thanks again PAT, and Mark, for the sign offs. This time I will have the forms with me!

Reply to
Dickinson's

Sealed tests are sent to individuals that request them to administer Level 2 certs. All you need to do is plan the date and time, and have the Level 2 sponsor request tests from NAR or bring along an extra from current ones already held. They will sign off on the test once you've taken it...pass or fail...upon passing, you can do your cert flight.

-Boomer

Reply to
Boomer

I have tests and all the forms and always have the sets with me in my briefcase.... again just got in touch with me and I can be your full service stop.

Nicholas Stich SMART NAR Section 644

Reply to
NStich

Thanks Nicholas, I will look you up when I get there. I plan to be there all

6 days!

Reply to
Dickinson's