Video of B17 at LDRS

I uploaded a 1.5 min video of the B17 at LDRS to my web site It is about 6 meg long.

Joe C

Joe Cacciatore

SWEET!!! Thanks for posting it!!!

Reply to
Phil Stein

I've seen WWII planes fly dozens of times, including B-17's...but I still get a lump in my throat every time I see them.

Reply to
Tim

Doug, didn't know MS stop supporting it. Three of my home systems are XP and the video plays on all. I must have download the codec for the browsers somewhere along the line.

I use that codec because I get great compression and with all the vidoes on my web site, I need to conserve space. I can make an Real Player streaming video I believe. I can try doing an MOV or MPG but I am not sure what the resulting file size will be. I'll look into it tonight.

Joe C. www.joecool.orb/myrockets.htm

Reply to
Joe C

There's always mpeg4 Divx and Xvid.

Ted Novak TRA#5512

Joe C wrote:

Reply to
nedtovak

Next month at The World Freefall Convention I will actually get the opportunity to fly in, and JUMP out of a B-17! It has been my favorite plane since I was old enough to build model airplanes! Thanks for the cool clip!

Erik Gates

Reply to
Erik Gates

The flight will be cool, but why jump out - don't you think it will land safely?

Reply to
Ken Sparks

Eric Unless you're going out through the bomb bay, watch out for the tail feathers...........they're HUGE:-)! The Golden Knights jumped out of ours and they loved it! Good luck! The B-17 was the second model I ever built (after a P-40) and was always one of my favorites, too.

Lloyd Wood

Reply to
Actionxprs