METRA Launch Pictures

I have a few METRA launch pictures from Saturday if you care to see them. I also posted some pics taken from my Forte camera rocket which flew on a H180 to 1200'(?). And I added 4 pics to page 2 of my LDRS pics.

Joe C

Joe C

Joe C. wrote:

Reply to
RayDunakin

Nice site, nice photos! Just a little note - did you really mean to say:

"This is unbelievable! My Phobos lands 2 fields over and another racketeer's rocket, whose first name is Joe also, lands right on top of mine!"

Is this a confession to some sort of black market activity on your part :-) That is quite an unlikely co-incidence, clearly the rocket gods were having a laugh!

-- Niall Oswald ========= UKRA 1345 L0 EARS 1151 MARS

"Gravity assisted pieces of the rocket raining from the sky should be avoided. It is also financially undesirable."

-Portland State Aerospace Society

Reply to
Niall Oswald

Oops! My spell checker at work! I need to change that. Otherwise the BATF may get suspicious! 8-)

Joe C.

P.S. It is funny, that other ROCKETEER and I ended up having both of our rockets on the pads all day long. And then for this incident, mine was fired first and then his. Everything must have been just right for two completely differently rockets to land on each other. The only difference is his bottom section went into the moat and was sinking when I came and pull it out. That is weird too. The width of the moats is a small percentage of the total area of the fields but I saw a few rockets land in them. Go figure.

Reply to
Joe C

Cool! I also like the aerial pics. Any idea ho high those were taken from?

Eldred

Reply to
EldredP

The Forte weighs about 44 ozs and with an H180 should have gone around

1200'.

Joe C.

snipped-for-privacy@aol.comSPAM-OFF (EldredP) wrote:

Reply to