Getting back into rocketry!

Hello everyone,
Love this group and I have realty been enjoying the pictures! I live in mass and we joined the local club (CMASS) and have been trying to fly at least
twice a week. I have a few questions for everyone here,
I can't believe how expensive engines have become! Are there some good places online to get quest, estes bulk packs (say like $30ish) and arotech (e-f-g) at inexpensive prices? Well really parts for small rockets?
MASS residents:
Any good places to fly north of Boston (near Woburn)? We fly in Tewksbury it would be great to meet some other people there!
Thanks everyone,
Brian
Toys R Us has Estes bulk packs for a little less than $30 last time I checked. If you have Michael's or AC Moore (art & craft stores) in your area, some Michael's carry rocketry items, including the Estes bulk pack. There prices suck UNLESS you use one the 40% or 50% coupons usually found once or twice a week in newspapers (or sometimes found in instore flyers).......they can bring the bulk pack down to around $30. Around here Michael's & AC Moore accept each others' discount coupons!! If the check-out girl says "This is not our coupon", check with another employee or manager. Earlier this week I learned that Michael's even accepts Joann's coupons (Joann's Fabrics?). My favorite online dealer is Great Lakes Hobbies....good selection, fast inexpensive shipping (a flat $7.00 unless it's a huge order) , & great prices:
http://greatlakeshobbies.com /
Avoid ordering online from Discount Hobby Center in Utica, NY. Though they show good prices, their shipping delays & excuses are legendary...I believe The Rocketry Forum & RMR have documented this well......or do a groups google search on them. Also, check with your fellow CMASS members.....some clubs have discount deals with certain local hobby shops.
Richard "hope that helps" Hickok
estes AGM-57X Heat Seeker really caught my eye too, but it was soo small i had to upscale it quite a bit. i used a bt-70, and plywood fins. its a great small field flyer only gets up 400 feet or so on an E-11
On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 22:04:11 -0400, "Striker Cat"

www.acsupplyco.com has c6-5 bulk packs for $40, and and B6-4 for $35.71. Free shipping on orders over $75 (not too hard with bulk packs) and they have always been fast.
Sam
Sam Midkiff
A better email address than the one given in the message header is: s m i d k i f f aaaat p u r d u e dottttt e d u