LDRS 23 flight of the Orient Express

Hi all. I posted some photos I got from the flight of my Orient express. It flew to 4800' on a red N motor. Check it out at:

RDH8

Reply to
Robert DeHate

Nice photos - that red flame looks very good. Was than an Aerotech Redline or an EX motor?

-- Niall Oswald ========= UKRA 1345 L0 EARS 1151 MARS

"Gravity assisted pieces of the rocket raining from the sky should be avoided. It is also financially undesirable."

-Portland State Aerospace Society

Reply to
Niall Oswald

Animal Motor Works N3400 Red Rhino ( MFG Demo )

Joel

77267 9848 L3
Reply to
Joel

It was a great flight! Recovery was a bit of a workout ... but it was definately worthwhile, having seen it from conception to landing.

Robert did a helluva job building that beast and it paid off ... BIG TIME!

Keith G. NAR 78842 L3

Reply to
K E Gaillard

Thanks Keith. Thanks to you(Keith Gaillard), Joel Rogers and Jim Rosson for helping me carry it back.

Reply to
RDH8