LDRS

Had a great time at LDRS. Renewed some old aquatints and met some new folks. I experienced a great time at the "Far Away Cell" on Saturday. Although as a result, I now know what a roasted lobster feels like.(;-) Thanks to all the venders who donated to the daily raffle, (I made out like a fat bandit). My wife tells me I'm looking forward to next years LDRS in Canada; of all the luck.(;-) To Gene and Scotty; don't be a stranger, come on down to MD, you know you like it; that goes for JD and the rest of the NY and Jersey travelers.

BTW, for those who care, the small mouth bass were still biting in New Hampshire this past week and weekend (limited out, three out of four days).

Fred Wallace, I want to do EX next year in Canada; please make it possible(:-).

Reply to
WallaceF

Had a great time at LDRS. Renewed some old aquatints and met some new folks. I experienced a great time at the "Far Away Cell" on Saturday. Although as a result, I now know what a roasted lobster feels like.(;-) Thanks to all the venders who donated to the daily raffle, (I made out like a fat bandit). My wife tells me I'm looking forward to next years LDRS in Canada; of all the luck.(;-) To Gene and Scotty; don't be a stranger, come on down to MD, you know you like it; that goes for JD and the rest of the NY and Jersey travelers.

BTW, for those who care, the small mouth bass were still biting in New Hampshire this past week and weekend (limited out, three out of four days).

Fred Wallace, I want to do EX next year in Canada; please make it possible(:-).

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace

Fred, It was good to meet you. I got my initiation burn on Thursday so I was well prepared by Saturday ;-)

Now if I can just find some photos or video of my Red N that flew on Saturday I will be all set.

Reply to
Robert DeHate

Fred, it's been too long since I (and Scott and I) have made a MD launch. I vowed I was going to make most all Price and Rhodesdale launches this fall, winter and spring ('cept when the temp's below 35).

P.S. Scott and I have something in the works which might be a bit of an eyebrow raiser, even for MDRA. sssssshhhhhh

Reply to
Gene

Is the crane going to be there on a regular basis or, should Gene bring his own?

Reply to
Phil Stein

Bring it on Gene. After the 1300lb Liberty, we should be able to make the best of it.(:-)

Fred

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace

Yeah, you know what I need the crane for, right, Phil? B===========Þ

Reply to
Gene

Now look Gene, we have access to only one crane. From what I hear a second now may be required and your on your own; sorry

Fred

Gene wrote:

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=DE

Reply to