Alpha 40 Flier for Missouri

This message is for Butch Davis.

Butch, I tried your E-mail address that was provided probably years ago now and it no longer works. Please forward a current E-mail address to snipped-for-privacy@us.ibm.com so I can get in touch with you. If you are no longer interested in flying the alphas let me know that too. I'll wait for one week and then look for alternate fliers (there was one alternate for Missouri already). I hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks, Mike Nycz

Reply to
Michael Nycz

OK.. It's been over a week. Butch Davis has not replied. The alternate for Missouri is the Adler's. I tried their E-mail address and guess what? It does not work.... If the Adlers see this please contact me about flying the Alpha 40 rockets.

Thank you, Michael Nycz

Reply to
Michael Nycz