Alpha 40 update - Missouri

The Alpha's arrived October 30 in Missouri along with the cold weather and rain. Luckily today was a pretty good day so I took them to a KCAR rocket club launch. The weather was cloudy and temperature was around 50. I am happy to say both of them flew great today and are ready for the next state.

Tim Navickas

Reply to
Tim Navickas

Thanks for the update. Only a few more states to go! (see

)

Reply to
AZ Woody

I'm trying to contact Gary Frasier in Montana for the next Alpha 40 launch. His E-mail bounced saying that the account is not accepting new messages. Gary if you see this please contact me. If anyone knows Gary please let him know to contact me..

Thanks, Mike Nycz

Reply to
Michael Nycz