B&SGSEC 2008 Rally

Gentlemen

Today we held our annual rally at Frampton Cottrell near Bristol. Unfortunately the poor weather we had suffered over the previous few days, plus heavy overnight rain gave the club little option but to close the rally field. However, the club were determined to hold an event of some kind, and after some rapid repositioning of farm machinery every exhibitor that arrived was invited to join us down on the farm for a get together on hardstanding with some cover. Pictures can be found at:

Regards

John Rogers

Reply to
JohnR