Holbeach Vintage Rally, Lincolnshire, 2008

Hi guys; For my sins, I'm stationary engine steward at the above event in Lincolnshire on 14-15 June 2008. We have a new flat and level site just south of the town this year with loads of room and no limits on entries, so if you like a nice quiet friendly rally, come and see us. For more info, visit

2008 show dates will be published on the site when the the stepson returns from holiday at the end of January.

Cheers Paul Visit

for show reports & pictures of the East Anglian Rally scene

url:

Paul Pearman