Holbeach Vintage Rally, Lincolnshire, 2008

Hi guys; For my sins, I'm stationary engine steward at the above event in
Lincolnshire on 14-15 June 2008. We have a new flat and level site just
south of the town this year with loads of room and no limits on entries, so
if you like a nice quiet friendly rally, come and see us. For more info,
visit
2008 show dates
will be published on the site when the the stepson returns from holiday at
the end of January.
Cheers Paul Visit
for show reports & pictures of the
East Anglian Rally scene