International M Type Colour

Restoring an International M Type circa 1999. Where might I find details of the correct colour for this engine?

Gerald

Reply to
idris

For the 1999 model, any IHC dealer will sell you a can of Red paint.

For earlier engines, have a look at the (late) John Hammink's webpages:

There are other resources.websites on the Oldengine.org member's pages:

Which was last updated this very week.

Peter

-- Peter A Forbes Prepair Ltd, Rushden, UK snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk

Prepair Ltd

Thanks, bit of a typo in my original post should have read 1919 - only

90 years out!

Gerald

Reply to
idris

is a list of US color codes. A generic "hunter green" is close to IHC M green. Not all IHC Ms were green. I've seen tractor red used with black flywheels.

Reply to
bw