Irish rally pics

I've put a Few picture's of irish rallies onto webshots :

Fingal vintage rally in north co.dublin , and of Stradbally steam Rally .

I'll be adding more picture's of irish rallies soon .

Hope you like them ,

John

Reply to
jdungan100

John,

Where is Stradbally held is it between Waterford and Wexford area

Mart> I've put a Few picture's of irish rallies onto webshots :

Reply to
Campingstoveman

Howya Martin, It Held in Co. Loais martin , roughly 80 minute's drive from Dublin .

John

Reply to
jdungan100

Howya Martin, It Held in Co. Loais martin , roughly 80 minute's drive from Dublin .

John

Reply to
jdungan100

Some nice pics John, have you ever been to the Innishannon Rally? Only ask as I am thinking of going over to that one next year.

Reply to
martin hirst