new workshop /engine shed

Just this week my dad decided we need bigger shed !!

so we have the foundations dug , and concrete will be coming tommorrow afternoon ,weather permitting. those who've seen my shed , they'll know it was'nt big enough to swing a cat in !

will post a few pics of the goings on tommorow .

check out my webshots ,i've uploaded pictures of the first rally on the calender , clonroche in wexford .

fairly good rally, with a resonable amount of engines for the size of it . make sure you see the nice repair to a fordson major block ! see also the green & red engine , which i could not identify , had no markings /plates on it at all ; any ideas ???

Also - im looking for a condenser for a BTH M1 , can anyone help ? thanks John

Reply to
jdungan100

After you've had your bigger shed for a while, you'll look round and see that its full, and say 'We need a bigger shed' Trust me on this :-)

Nice rall;y pictures, the trailer mounted Crossley on the first one belonged to my late friend, Sam Marshall. It was sold at Sodbury, and I was told that it was going to a new home in Ireland. I'm very pleased to see that its out on the rallyfield again. Sam would have approved.

Regards

Philip T-E

Reply to
philipte

hello philip ,

just to let you know that i know the man who owns the engine now , and i can assure you that it's gone to a very good home .

it is a beautiful engine with very interesting history .i could sit and watch it all day! the water jacket repair is amazing - how did he achieve such a great finish ? what did he use ,

regards ,

john

Reply to
jdungan100

We got the concrete in on saturday afternoon .

one pic on webshots to show the size of old and soon to be new :

john

Reply to
jdungan100

What's wrong with using that 'shed' at the back?

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

John Stevenson

Rubble around the back door..