Vickers Petter at the Suffolk Show.

This years Suffolk show has a special display of the Vickers Petter Engine works at Ipswich which will include a marquee of blown up photo's of inside and out side the works showing engines being built and tested.

The museum at prickwillow Cambridgeshire who owns the lovely 180 BHP CS 2 Vickers Petter engine will also be in the marquee with some bits and bobs on this company.

And if that's not enough for you I am taking my single cylinder CR 1 of 62.5 BHP which will be up and running ! all 9 tons of her. this engine will be the largest single cylinder twostroke to have ever been rallied in this country and you simply must come along and hear this Engine run.

For those of you who live in or around Suffolk the East Anglian daily Times are doing a large piece on the company including photo's of my engine and one of it out side the works which will be taken as it goes down to the show.

The show is on the 1st and 2nd of June and there are other Engines and tractors there as well as all the usual show attractions.

Regards Steve Green.

Reply to
steve green

When and where Steve.

Mart> This years Suffolk show has a special display of the Vickers Petter

Reply to
Campingstoveman

The show is on the 1st and 2nd of June and is just of the A14 at Ipswich Suffolk.

Steve.

Reply to
steve green