Vickers Petter at the suffolk show.

Hi, I have put some more photo's of another engine of mine this time my

62.5 bhp Vickers Petter which I took down to Ipswich for the Suffolk show back in June hope you enjoy them.

Regards Steve.

steve green

That was one hell of a lot of work (and expense) but WHAT a result!

Brian L Dominic

Web Sites: Canals:

of the Cromford Canal:
Light Railway:
Newsgroup readers should note that the reply-to address is NOT read: To email me, please send to brian(dot)dominic(at)tiscali(dot)co(dot)uk

Reply to
Brian Dominic

Steve, if I was wearing a hat, I'd take it off! Congratulations on exhibiting such a large engine so well at a public event. The logistics alone I'd find daunting.

Regards,

J. Kim Siddorn,

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

Absolutely wonderfull display Steve.

Reply to
Scott McAfee

Steve,

Very impressive indeed, as is your latest find. Its a shame that we don?t see more sizable engines like this out and about. It can only be good for the hobby.

I hope your efforts were appreciated at the show. I have personal experience with the cost and effort involved in moving large lumps of iron about, I think it?s very commendable.

Thanks for posting the photos, pity you cant post a sound clip !

Regards

Chris Bedo Kent UK

Reply to
Chris Bedo

What would be the chances of starting a news group just for posting of binary files such as video and audio clips. I don't have any idea what is involved in starting a news group. Regards Scott

Reply to
Scott McAfee