Fingal Vintage show 06'

Hi All ,

Our 'loca'l rally took place last sunday in Lusk ,Co.Dublin ; And every year it seems to be increasing in size . I brought 2 engines (the fairbanks Z was due to go but it needs a new main bearing)

Engine line up seems to get better each year , unfortunatly though no one bother's pre-registering to be included in the programme but what can you do . I was the only S.E exhibitor to bother :) We also took our 3 tractors .

We had great weather until about 4.30 when the heaven's opened :) I got drenched trying to cover the engines , but after 20 mins the 'Shower' lol was over ,and everything/everyone was soaked .

All in all however,it was an excellent day out , and though it was'nt lacking in stalls - it was the first show i've attended that Nothing followed me home , except what i brought !

Picture's on :

Picture's of the Petter have been added since it was unseized , and picture's of the godwin pump painted are in the current projects album .

Regards,

John D Dublin-Ireland

Reply to
jdungan100

John,

On the back of the Artic Trailer is that your own tractor :-))

Reply to
campingstoveman

Martin ,

Unfortunatly its not mine :)) Its my young cousin's , and it was worth the mammoth effort in getting it on the trailer - The laugh people had , including ourselves :)

John

Reply to
jdungan100