Enamel sign prices !

Last summer , whilst at Moynalty steam threshing in Co.Meath - I aquired a piece of timber that was cut by a steam driven racksaw .

I had it sitting in the shed , then one day a few weeks ago - a good use for it came to me .

Well with the price of original engine advert signs - I thought' i'd give it a go myself !

Picture of it , with a 5hp M type in the frame for size @ :

It took a bit of work , but i was very happy with it in the end !

Regards ,

John Dublin-Ireland

Reply to
jdungan100

Looks good to me John

Reply to
nick

John,

That would look great next to a petter on the rally field

Regards Gary.

Reply to
gary millward