Traffic Sign Libraries

Happy Holidays all!
I already tried to no avail, searching Google for Traffic Sign Libraries, perhaps I phrased my query improperly to achieve the desired results. So I
figured I should ask the PRO's.
Anyone have Such a library or know of a link to one?
All help will be most appreciated.
Brian
forgot to mention....
Signs are American, as shown in The Manual of Uniform Traffic Control Design (MUTCD) not international.
T I A
Brian

Brian Spillane wrote:

I haven't seen one, yet. Please post if you don't find such a thing.
I haven't done an exhaustive search, but I have looked from time to time.
I suspect you're looking for vector drawings and I don't have a clue. If push comes to shove however you may want to simply trace a couple bitmapped images from Google. It's a drudge, I agree, but I just did this in Google Image search. Plut "stop sign" in field and get this: http://images.google.com/images?q=%22stop+sign%22&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&btnG=Google+Search
"traffic signs" yields following link: http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=%22traffic+signs%22&btnG=Google+Search
Len Miller

Design
Oops. Here may be a candidate. Says vector: http://mr-clipart.de/cgi-bin/webshop-i.pl?f =*N2&c=traffic&t=temdown-tsign&start=1&dif$
Len Miller

Design
"Manual On Uniform Traffic Control Devices For Streets And Highways", published by the U.S. Department Of Transportation, gives drawings, with dimensions, for many types of highway signs. You can make your own AutoCAD drawings easily. Note that the US route markers and the Interstate highway shields (number signs) are made 2 shapes: a narrow shape for 2-digit highway numbers, and a wide shape for 3-digit highway numbers. Both shapes are made in several sizes, but you may be concerned only with the shapes. My manual is dated 1971. I think that there is a more modern edition, maybe in a form different than my book, maybe on-line. I have not looked for it. There also are many supplementary signs that some times are used with the route markers and shields. I have made AutoCAD drawings of the US route markers and the Interstate highway shields. I also made drawings for California route markers, but I do not have official dimensions for them. I can send you a zipped AutoCAD file of all of those if it will be helpful. Dick Alvarez alvarez at alumni dot caltech dot edu
I did a quick google search for MUTCD sign drawings, and came up with several programs to draw signs, at least one engineering firm with the drawings for sale, and numerous links to the signs in pdf format. You might also want to check your state DOT website for links, as the local requirements may be different. Steve