Large Water pump Wanted.

Hello All, Has any one got or knows of a large water pump I could buy? It is for this years Suffolk show as I am doing a special display on how water is moved from wind pump power to the large water works pumps (have engines but no pump) I will consider any type or size as long as it is between 1ton and 15ton in weight. will collect any where in the UK. Please email me off group thanks,

Regards Steve.

Reply to
Steve Green