Commercial: New Steam Loco Shed Book

I trust that I might be permitted a little "plug".

With a little assistance, I have now produced a book of Southern Region steam loco allocations from September 1950 to July 1967, entitled "Shed by Shed - Part 5 - Southern Region" (Parts 1 to 4 and

6 covering the other regions are to follow). Rather than try and compete with the Modelmaster series, this book is produced in alphabetical order of sheds that at some stage during the period were numbered in the SR shed number range (70A-75G). It also is not an annual snapshot, but gives complete monthly allocations. It retails at =A39.99.

I am confident that it will appear in "all good bookshops" shortly, but my publisher is offering a direct sale facility (post free). Contact is as follows:

St PetrocInfopublishing Fitzgerald House Grand Parade Cork Ireland

or by email:

shedbyshed at ymail dot com

Thank you for your indulgence

Tony Walmsley

Reply to
tony.walmsley

With a little assistance, I have now produced a book of Southern Region steam loco allocations from September 1950 to July 1967, entitled "Shed by Shed - Part 5 - Southern Region" (Parts 1 to 4 and

6 covering the other regions are to follow). Rather than try and compete with the Modelmaster series, this book is produced in alphabetical order of sheds that at some stage during the period were numbered in the SR shed number range (70A-75G). It also is not an annual snapshot, but gives complete monthly allocations. It retails at £9.99.

I am confident that it will appear in "all good bookshops" shortly, but my publisher is offering a direct sale facility (post free). Contact is as follows:

St PetrocInfopublishing Fitzgerald House Grand Parade Cork Ireland

or by email:

shedbyshed at ymail dot com

Thank you for your indulgence

Tony Walmsley

Can you come back when the LMS one is done /

Cheers, Simon

Reply to
simon

Sure thing. Subject to satisfactory sales, the plan is to release the books at about 3 monthly intervals. The Western Region on will be next.

Just for clarity, there won't be an LMS one. Rather there will be an LMR one (sheds 1A upwards) and a separate Scottish one (sheds 60A upwards).

Tony

Reply to
tony.walmsley

well done youve passed the first test :-)

Cheers, Simon

Reply to
simon