Steam loco scrap list

I found a website once with a list of when steam locos went to be scrapped but appear to have lost the link. Does anyone have it, so I can decide what
stock would be 'realistic' for my layout please.

Where and when?

What do you mean by realistic? Your modelling a scrap yard? If so, there are a few books around about Barry scrapyard which is where most of todays preserved steam came from.
Pieman

This link is for Barry Scrapyard only but it might be what you remember seeing: http://www.greatwestern.org.uk/barry1.htm
John

That's the one, cheers!
I had googled for barry scrap loco list but this one didn't come up.
This isn't exactly what you asked for, but it may give you the information you require:
http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~luigin/Locoshed/Locoshed.htm
Cheers Simon

Excellent additional material, thank you!
"Simon Harding" wrote

Thanks Simon, very useful site which I'd not come across before.
John.
"Robin Mayes" wrote in message

www.britishsteam.com should have what you're looking for in the 'Steam Databases' section.
HTH
Loco

Excellent stuff, thanks
"El Loco" wrote

Another extremely useful site which I'd not seen before.
John.