Recent advert for nameplates

Hi all, I'm sure in the last few editions of one of the UK model mags I have seen an advert for custom name plates to order for a delivery in Feb ?

Anyone got a copy or can assist? I fancy one for one of my little locos that should be called "Brightside" but isn't

Reply to
Andy Sollis- Churnet Valley model Railway Dept.

"Andy Sollis- Churnet Valley model Railway Dept." wrote

Andy,

It was Howes of Kidlington, Oxford.

I think they do this once a year but I think that orders had to be in some time last month for Spring 2006 delivery.

See you at the Santas.

Dave W

Reply to
David Westerman