Pictures of Warley ?

Hello all,

I am a Dutch modeller and I exhibited at Warley last weekend (two small LGB-layouts) I had great fun doing it. Unfortunately I was not able to take any pictures at the show - to be used for my personal archive.

Therefore I would like to ask if any of you took -digital- pictures of my stand (C47/C48, Pointless and Tramstad), and if so: would you like to donate them to me?

Are there any websites with photo-albums of the show at all?

Hope anyone can help!

Guillaume Veenhuis

/ modelspoor
/