Pictures of Warley ?

Hello all,
I am a Dutch modeller and I exhibited at Warley last weekend (two small
LGB-layouts) I had great fun doing it.
Unfortunately I was not able to take any pictures at the show - to be used
for my personal archive.
Therefore I would like to ask if any of you took -digital- pictures of my
stand (C47/C48, Pointless and Tramstad), and if so: would you like to donate
them to me?
Are there any websites with photo-albums of the show at all?
Hope anyone can help!
Guillaume Veenhuis
/ modelspoor
/