Railway Modeller Annuals on CD

Hi All,

I have recently purchased the RM 2004 Annual on CD and have enjoyed it very much. I telephoned Peo and enquired if they had previous volumes still for sale. It would appear that they haven't.

Therefore, may I ask if anyone has a copy or copies of previous years Annuals on CD that they no longer require and are willing to sell. I would be very interested in purchasing them.

Please remove ??? from email address to reply directly.

Eddie.

Reply to
Edward Bray