Railway Modeller Annuals on CD

Hi All,
I have recently purchased the RM 2004 Annual on CD and have enjoyed it very
much. I telephoned Peo and enquired if they had previous volumes still for
sale. It would appear that they haven't.
Therefore, may I ask if anyone has a copy or copies of previous years
Annuals on CD that they no longer require and are willing to sell. I would
be very interested in purchasing them.
Please remove ??? from email address to reply directly.
Eddie.
Reply to
Edward Bray

Site Timeline