October 2005 Model Rail

Hi All,

I am looking for a copy of the October 2005 "Model Rail" magazine. If anybody either has a spare copy or a copy they no longer require I would be willing to purchase it from you. If you wish to contact me directly, please remove the ??? from the supplied email address.

Eddie.

Reply to
Eddie Bray

Have you tried the model rail site / office, I am sure they will have back copies.

Was it the whole mag or a particular article you were interested in?

Reply to
Piemanlarger

I was looking to see the winners of the small layout competition. I have all of the 2005 mags prior to this date and all mags from November on, but cannot find this one or remember having seen it. I have been onto the ModelRail website, but there is no mention of back issues, I will try the office on Monday but thought I would ask on here first.

Eddie.

Reply to
Eddie Bray

You will find the answer here.

Kevin Martin

Reply to
Kevin Martin

Thanks for the link Kevin, but this is not the same competition.

The competition in Model Rail was for an 00 gauge layout to be built as a maximum 6ft x 18" portable layout to be able to be operated by one person for use at shows. This is a maximum of 9 square feet, less than half the 18.83 square feet allowed for in the Scalefour competition, which also allows for two operators..

Eddie.

Reply to
Eddie Bray

If you have no luck with the website I've got a spare copy. Also the sample edition of Continental Modeller if anyone is interested.

(kim)

Reply to
kim

Thanks Kim,