Fanuc OMC 900 parms list

Sorry Steve, Since I have two older machines with the 0MC control I looked in my trusty (note expensive) manuals and lo and behold NO 900 PARMS
discriptions....mmm....sounds like another manual they want you to buy (or not have)
Anyone out there with the 900 parm list with details could you forward a copy to me? And to Steve?
Thanks
Pedroman
Sorry, the 900 parameters are the secret options that Fanuc doesn't release to end users. They are even a little elusive to save. If you save your parameters by punching them, you'll notice that the 900's are missing from the saved list unless you depress the "EOB" button while pressing "Output Start".
Warren Uptime Electronics, Inc.
You are right about the list being secret...however there is hope that someone has "found" the list and would be so kind as to share. I have my machines backed up with the 900 parms visable but without a build sheet and the list I dont have a clue what each does.
Anyone???
Pedroman

On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 19:18:39 -0400, "Pedroman"

I have the parameter list and it shows the 0900 ones. They are for data server and ethernet settings as far as I can tell. At least on the 0i-MC Fanuc.
Rocky