Dyna Mechtronics parts

I'm selling off my extra parts getting ready for a conversion on my Dyna Mechtronics DM4400 mill. Right now I've listed an Axis controller board that will fit either the DM4400 or the DM4000. If you have one of these machines it might not be a bad idea to pick up a spare board as they will work in any of the 3 axis positions.

Russ

Reply to
Awesomewiz