Kato N-scale stuff (for sale)

I bought a lot of Kato N-scale track, accessories, locomotives and rolling stock. It was one of those things... I was almost obsessed. ;-) It's hard not to fall in love with the Kato stuff. I set up a lot of the track on a large dining room tabletop and ran the locos and stock for a little bit, but never kept the bug long enough to actually start building the layout in the spare bedroom.

Anyway, I no longer have the space or the desire to build the layout I was hoping to put together. I'm selling the stuff (all in Excellent, Like New, or New condition) on eBay in several lots. If you're interested, the first lot is up now. It's a Kato F7 C&O set with additional turn-out set, switches, track, accessories and MRC powerpack. More will be posted in the next week or so.

Thanks, Bob

Reply to
Robert Scott

curtmchere

Excuse me... I should have said "for auction." (Hardly what I'd consider "lying," but thanks for looking, a**hat.)

Take it easy, Bob

Reply to
Robert Scott

Reply to
curtmchere

On the other newsgroups I participate in, it's perfectly acceptable to give others a heads up on something on-topic being sold or auctioned, especially if you indicate in the header that it's "for sale" or "for auction." That's hardly spamming. Now, if it was cross-posted to 20 off-topic newsgroups, THAT would be spamming.... :-)

This newsgroup appears to be 75% cross-posted alt.troll crap, and you took offence to my one post? Sorry to bother you... carry on.

Take care, Bob

Reply to
Robert Scott

Just another idiot that this group seems to be spawning. Don't sweat it.

fl@liner

Reply to
fubar

Hey shit for brains we don't need YOU to tell us how to run a newsgroup. You come here with nothing but you junk for auction???

Take your hands, put them between your legs, and pull you head out of your ass. Wash it maybe too.

Reply to
prioritycharge

Thanks. I'm not.

Happy railroading, Bob

Reply to
Robert Scott

Ahh... another usenet tough guy.... (ie: another little dweeb geek)

This newsgroup sure has deteriorated since I participated here last, about

2002. I'll check back again in another five years.

Over and out, Bob

Reply to
Robert Scott