PE exam study materials for sale!

I am selling a set of four study books for the Mechanical Engineering P.E. exam: Mechanical Engineering Reference Manual (11th ed.), Practice Problems for the Mechanical Engineering PE Exam (11th ed.), Quick Reference for the Mechanical Engineering PE Exam (4th ed.), and Mechanical Engineering Sample Questions & Solutions. Purchased new from PPI, paid $219 for the complete set. I took the exam in April '04 and passed using these books as my only source of study material. All of these books are in very good condition with a few markings in pencil where I made corrections based on the publisher's errata.

See my listing in ebay:

Tom