Book of Military Model Kits Airfix Frog Revell FA

Encylopaedia of Military Models by Thomas A Young, Huynh-Dinh Khuong, Claude Boileau, original owners inscription,otherwise a good copy.Large format 204 pages. THE book on model kits for the enthusiast. Covers it's subject in huge detail ,models, makers,rare kits etc.

JaneyP

Don't see it on e-bay very often.

Once this one is gone anybody wanting a copy can drop me a line. I have a small supply of the TAB Books hard cover editiion still in stock.

Tom

JaneyP wrote:

maiesm72

and i reccomend it.

>ame=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1>>

I second that, it's my favorite modeling book!

Rob My models:

Me 163B site:
AQM-34 site:

Rob de Bie