Vintage Blacksmiths craft manual

The Blacksmiths Craft ,An Introduction to Smithing for Apprentices & Craftsmen Pub.Rural Industries Bureau,grubby dustwrapper,original
owners inscription,otherwise a very good copy.108 pages Anything by the RIB is normally excellent and this is no exception..a proper craftsmans manual as opposed to a hobbyists book.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item20083249176&rd=1&rd=1
free downloadable version of this and other great books on the net at rural industries website
So where exactly is this website? Charles
Toolgypsy wrote:

Ok my hairy scary friend ;-) :D I saw your pics on IforgeIron :-) BTW good work in those pics. Try this one http://www.countryside.gov.uk/LAR/archive/publications/craftpublications.asp I think this is the right link. Rusty_iron

Aw you peeked ;-)
Thanks I'm getting better crafting wood, so my grips are starting to look nicer :-)
Thanks for the link :-)
Regards Charles