(AD) RARE! HO GAS TURBINE - RTR - PRE-PRODUCTION KIT FS ON EBAY

Hi Everyone! Christmas came early! I've decided to part with my pre-production sales sample Gas Turbine, which is ready-to-run. This kit has some non-standard parts, and I'm sick of explaining that to people at shows, so I'm selling this one on Ebay and making another sales sample. This is your chance to own this assembled, painted, decalled, and powered craftsman kit without having to build it! The item # is 3160741365

Or try this link:

Hope you take a look!

Pat Lawless Resin Trains - Makers of fine quality resin railroad kits.

Voice mail & fax: (530) 431-2931 e-mail: pat@(nospam)resintrains.com **Remove the (nospam) to mail**.

Reply to
Pat Lawless