(Ebay) RARE!! BALDWIN BP-20 SIX-AXLE SHARKS (HO)

Hi Everyone, I've been digging through my boxes of stuff, and I've
managed to scrape together 2 A-B sets of Miracle Castings Baldwin
6-Axle sharks (HO scale), as used by the Pennsy. These are
out-of-production kits, and are listed on Ebay as follows:
Item #3161446967

Item #3161444537

NOW'S YOUR CHANCE!! Buy yourself a Christmas present, as these units
are rare, and have been out of production for years. Hope you take a
look! Regards,
Pat Lawless
Resin Trains - Makers of fine quality resin railroad kits.
Voice mail & fax: (530) 431-2931
e-mail: pat@(nospam)resintrains.com **Remove the (nospam) to mail**.
Reply to
Pat Lawless
"Pat Lawless"
Bet the UK modellers on uk.rec.model.rail. just can't wait to get their hands on some Pennsy diesels. :-)
-- Cheers Roger T.
of the Great Eastern Railway
Reply to
Roger T.
In message , Roger T. writes
Shame they're not Milwaukee Road Little Joes!
Reply to
John Sullivan
"John Sullivan" wrote
Or a Western Maryland *Challenger*!!!