(Ebay) Only 1 day left on Baldwin 6-Axle Shark models!

Hi! Just a reminder that there's just 1 day left on my two sets of out of production Miracle Castings Baldwin 6-Axle shark models on Ebay. These kits are very rare, so don't miss your chance! The auctions are:

AND:

I also have a GE 4500 HP Gas Turbine resin kit, READY TO RUN!! This one only has 2 days left to run, and is located at:

Another auction with 2 days left is a pair of Miracle Castings Erie-builts (A-Units), new in boxes. This is another out of production kit, and can be seen at:

Hope you take a look!

Pat Lawless Resin Trains - Makers of fine quality resin railroad kits.

Voice mail & fax: (530) 431-2931 e-mail: pat@(nospam)resintrains.com **Remove the (nospam) to mail**.

Reply to
Pat Lawless

Thanks a lot. Really useful