taunton concrete wagon query

Somewhere I have a photo showing the livery of the converted chaired sleeper wagons fitted with a floor and sides by BR to carry some form of concrete product or other from the Taunton concrete works. As I remember it this was not concrete sleeper traffic, it was something more akin to the redland tile and plasmor blocks traffic.

Problem is I _cannot_ find the picture. If anyone can recal seeing same could they let me know where it is - Nothing on the net except for a photo of a wagon at Didcot prior to re-conversion to sleeper wagon (all over green and carrying the code PFW - PF is okay but I dunno what the W means?

TIA

Mike

Reply to
Mike

Many thanks - I was never sure what they were used for - re the coding I thought a few had been fitted with a vac pipe but I hadn't heard of any getting fu;ll vac brake, evidently they did.

Can you remember any details of the livery, my notes only say

'light, possibly grey, taunton concrete on the side about two planks high'

I've made a model of the sleeper wagon and was thinking of including a sketch of the 'concrete' type in case anyone wanted to make one (this in connection with a website I am putting together - access via

)

Regards

Reply to
Mike

Thanks again - I think I have enough for the sketch now

Reply to
Mike