Heljan Hymek

The instruction leaflet refers to an enclosed diagram in respect of spare parts - should the box include a separate diagram leaflet as aside from the instruction leaflet the only other piece of paper in the box was the headcodes.

Mike Parkes snipped-for-privacy@mphgate.removetoreply demon.co.uk

Reply to
Mike Parkes

"Mike Parkes" wrote

None of the Hymeks we received had said exploded diagram, but I was told that Hymek production was done at double quick speed so they could be ready for the NEC. Maybe the exploded diagram wasn't printed in time.

John,

53A Models, Hull, UK.
Reply to
John Turner

"John Turner"

Or maybe it got blown up?

-- Cheers Roger T.

of the Great Eastern Railway

Reply to
Roger T.

In message , John Turner writes

I think they should put them on their web site, as certain other manufacturers do.

Reply to
John Sullivan

This may explain a theory I have - Heljan's adverts clearly show that the buffer beam fairing is the same colour as the lower body shell, as it should be. The released Hymeks appeared to have that part in black. Is this simply because in the rush Heljan forgot to put the chassis through the paint shop??

Paul

Reply to
Paul Boyd

The bufferbeams are a separate plastic moulding as with the 47 which similarly isn't painted as it should be in respect of the green lievry ones. Thankfully Heljans paint seems to the correct shade for a simple diy job.

Out of interest anyone know the dates that D7039 ran as modelled by Heljan in green with small warning panels.