(Ebay) RARE!!! BALDWIN BP-20 SIX-AXLE SHARK KITS (HO)

Hi Everyone, I've been digging through my boxes of stuff, and I've managed to scrape together 2 A-B sets of Miracle Castings Baldwin

6-Axle sharks (HO scale), as used by the Pennsy. These are out-of-production kits, and are listed on Ebay as follows:

Item #3161446967

Item #3161444537
NOW'S YOUR CHANCE!! Buy yourself a Christmas present, as these units are rare, and have been out of production for years. Hope you take a look! Regards,

Pat Lawless Resin Trains - Makers of fine quality resin railroad kits.

Voice mail & fax: (530) 431-2931 e-mail: pat@(nospam)resintrains.com **Remove the (nospam) to mail**.

Reply to
Pat Lawless