AIR: MiG-21 Conversion kits - Rubycon?

As I was trawling through eBay I came across a couple of auctions in Poland for resin kits to convert Bilek MiG-21s into experimental prototypes:

The company appears to be called Rubycon, and as their Ye-2A in number 18 and their Ye-50 is number 19, I guess these are not their first. Does anyone know about this company and what other kits they've done? Also, where can their products be bought? Unfortunately the seller wouldn't post abroad. Thanks, Jon.

Reply to
Jonathan Stilwell

Rather limits his chances for sales as well as availability to those of us interested. I'd be interested in finding it here in the US of A if anyone knows it.

Reply to
eyeball