Thoughts on this bandsaw?

Just looking at this bandsaw on Ebay makes me happy.

The seller says it's only 5' 6" tall so it will fit great in my low-ceiling garage. He also says it's 1800 pounds -- which seems high even a serious machine like this. Anyone have any experience with one of these?

Cheers,

-Bill

Reply to
Bill Ross

I wished I had one. I like the magnifier. Those Germans knew how to get some good work done. If you want to do metal with it, you might want to ask the seller what the lowest blade speed is.

Reply to
Jim Stewart