Anyone have one of these in thier attic? WOW!!

Wow! He got some decent deals on other vintage gear as well, and has good feedback. I wouldn't cough up $1200 for that bird, but I WOULD love to have one!
--- Rich
Rich Lockyer
Yeah, WOW. I had one of those comanche's in a box and sold it on EBAY a few years ago and it barely brought 150 bucks. Oh well, like Warren Buffet said "I always sold too soon!" Check history and be certain these are really selling for this price and someone isn't shilling to create an artificial market and demand...
Reply to
Kevin
That Cox Commanche in mint condition is a pretty hard to find item. The $1100.00 it got may be a bit on the high side but not really out of range. The old Aurora B-25 in mint condition would fetch double that..
Reply to
SKYLANE42
I crashed one of those when I was about 14 yrs old. Mowed lawns 5 days
week for a month to buy it, had it on lay-a-way at the local Wester Auto
-- dayhea ----------------------------------------------------------------------- dayhead's Profile:
this thread:
dayhead
Just curious...where was that Western Auto?
Phil AMA609
Reply to
pcoopy
Right..some people really like that stuff. Couple of years ago I got $754 for a pair of 10 foot Hobie Hawk wings on Ebay.
Phil AMA609
Reply to
pcoopy