Hey Red. Trition charger

I just bought one plus the 120 to 12v converter. I red the manual. I red your review. Seems like a great charger.

But the instructions were written by an engineer for an engineer. Any where to get a translation into good old plain English?

Thanks, for your time

Reply to
Andrew

Just play with it for a while. It's like a new girl friend, very complex at the start, but once you get to know her things really smooth out and you can enjoy each other. :-)

Engineering cannot be translated into god old plain English. If it could be we engineers would be out of work (worse than we are now).

Reply to
Red Scholefield

Hi,

I bought one of the Tritons myself a couple of months ago, and I agree the manual stinks! As a retired engineer myself, I know that not all engineers could remain in their jobs if they wrote that poorly. Learning to write clearly, concisely, and for the people who did not already know the subject was the MOST demanding thing we were made to learn when beginning to work for a large corporation. Clearly this outfit did not have such a requirement. I've made such protests to their customer service and got back one non-committal response and nothing more. Good luck, and if that fails find a buyer on eBay, I suppose.

Olin McDaniel

Reply to
Olin K. McDaniel