Vintage Revell missile kits added to eBay tonight

Thanks for looking

Mouse

Reply to
Don Van Hook

Is the Bomarc the only one?

Reply to
Don Stauffer in Minnesota

There are sveral others. Go to the above site and click on "Other sales"

Reply to
The Old Man

I had that one long time back; it's a fun kit. I like this part of your description of it: "NOTE TO EBAY POLICE - This is a REPRESENTATION of a missile for display only and is not designed to fly, operate or otherwise be used as a missile." Which brings to mind a image of a flock of Canadian Geese happily flying along when this one-foot long missile starts closing in on it from behind with its twin ramjets blazing like a pair of Bernz-O-Matic torches and a tiny sonic boom following in its wake. Inside its slim body rests Nuclear Hell...the deadly .00001KT warhead.

Pat

Reply to
Pat Flannery

eBay actually removed two of my listings last year for Revell & IMEX V-2 rocket kits that I had posted. They said that it violated their "no weapons" policy!

dvh

Don Van Hook

Perhaps you should have listed them under "sporting goods" :o)

(kim)

Reply to
kim

dvh

You wonder how people can be so dumb. Ah well, I'm through with selling there anyway. Let Donahoe eat cake.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller