Dyna Mechtronics

Hello all, After a much fruitless search of info on my mill I decieded to take it upon myself to start a Yahoo, and Google group for these machines. I just recieved an email from Roberto C.B. at Dyna Mechtronics that I can put up the maintence manual online, and hope to be able to put more info and pics up as time allows.

google group doesn't have a spot for uploading files, or pictures so I don't know if it'll be worth keeping around but def. check out the yahoo group. I would welcome any posts for items for sale, auction or anything else relevant to these machines either group. Russ

Awesomewiz