New forum sorta

I've gotten tired of the ads in the yahoo groups and wanted something a little more closed. I decieded to quit complaining about it and try to do something about it so I put up a board on my web site machines for sale and discussions of model engine machining. I'll probably add more as suggestions come in but I figured I'd start there. I've used the phpbb, it seemed like the best route to go. Any body have any other suggestions? Thanks, Russ

Russ Wizinsky

Why would you want people to move their knowledge to a proprietary system?

I just started following r.c.m and I'm so thankful for all of the info that I have difficulty understanding why anyone would want to scatter it.

--kyler

Reply to
Kyler Laird