Cole Drill and 1/4 hp dc motors on eBay

HI, guys:

Been a while since I posted here, but thought I would give you a heads- up on a couple items now active on eBay. I'm trying to clean some of the deadwood out of my shop to make room for other toys!

First is a brand-new Cole Drill, bought from Guy Lautard back some years ago when he was still distributing them.

Second is a pair of 1/4 hp MagneTek 90 volt variable-speed DC motors, NOS, never used. I bought these together with a controller (which already sold) to upgrade my Toyo/Sakai ML210 lathe/mill, but never got to it.

These would be a nice upgrade for some of the mini-machines around now. The mounting and bolt pattern was a drop-in fit for my machine, and a number of the Chinese-made ones use the same pattern. If not, all you would need was an easily-machined adapter plate.

Bob