Cole Drill and 1/4 hp dc motors on eBay

HI, guys:
Been a while since I posted here, but thought I would give you a heads- up on a couple items now active on eBay. I'm trying to clean some of
the deadwood out of my shop to make room for other toys!
First is a brand-new Cole Drill, bought from Guy Lautard back some years ago when he was still distributing them.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item "0707124792&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT
Second is a pair of 1/4 hp MagneTek 90 volt variable-speed DC motors, NOS, never used. I bought these together with a controller (which already sold) to upgrade my Toyo/Sakai ML210 lathe/mill, but never got to it.
These would be a nice upgrade for some of the mini-machines around now. The mounting and bolt pattern was a drop-in fit for my machine, and a number of the Chinese-made ones use the same pattern. If not, all you would need was an easily-machined adapter plate.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item "0707076576&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item "0707082614&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT