Slightly OT New engine shed

Well they came to erect the new engine shed today and as they were unloading the bits I commented on the lack of the extra strong floor I had ordered. Guy new nothing about it so he phoned back to the works and it seems that bit of information never got as far as the workshop !!!

Anyway they carried on with construction until they put the two parts of the roof on..quite funny to watch them gyrate the roofs about...finally out came the tape measure..it's a foot to bl***dy short !!!

So now they can't come back till Thursday morning to finish it and although I am not bothered, it is actually about 8 ins taller than I ordered so is taller than the garage. All round, a c*ck up.

Jan reckons it looks like a Western stable and she expects a horse to stick its head out of the window at any moment !!!

Moral is I guess don't take another's recommendation without checking yourself.

Reply to
Pete Aldous